« Get additional answers from Garmin
How can I pair my Garmin Speed/Cadence bike sensor (GSC 10) with an Edge 500?
After replacing the battery or when first using, the Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor (GSC 10) will need to be paired to the Edge 500. To pair the GSC 10:
- Press and hold menu to access Main menu
- Select Settings
- Select Bike Settings
- Select your bike
- Select ANT + Spd/Cad
- Press the Reset button on GSC 10 (the white button)
- Wait for Reset button to flash red/green
- Select Yes under Bike sensors present?
- Select Rescan
- Pedal bike to see alternating red/green blinking on reset button.
The speed/cadence icon will show unblinking on the main menu when pairing is successful.
GSC 10 - https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=1266