« Get additional answers from Garmin
How do I recalibrate the touchscreen of my nuvi 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, or 1690 series device?
To calibrate the touchscreen on your nuvi 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, or 1690 series device:
- Make sure the nuvi is turned off
- Press and hold the top left corner of the touchscreen
- Power the device on while applying pressure on the top left corner
- Release the power button when the screen turns on, while continuing to apply pressure to the top left of the screen
- After about 30 seconds, a small dot will appear on a white screen
- Release the touchscreen and accurately touch the dots as they appear
- The dots will change location
- A stylus or pencil eraser may be used to accurately touch the dots
- Touch OK when "Calibration Complete" appears
The touchscreen is now calibrated.