« Get additional answers from Garmin
How do I delete or edit a Favorite on my nuvi 30, 40, 50, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, or 1690 series device?
If you have saved addresses or points of interest on your device, you may want to edit or delete them at some point. To edit or delete Favorites from the nuvi 30, 40, 50, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400 and 1690 series devices:
- Touch Where To? from the main menu screen
- Touch Favorites
- Touch the favorite that you want to modify
- Touch the word bubble showing your favorite (the nuvi 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, and 1690 series devices will also show the phrase Press for More inside the bubble)
- Touch the Delete or Edit option to modify the favorite
If you would like to delete multiple favorites at a time1, please follow the steps below:
- Touch the Tools wrench icon from the main menu screen
- Touch the down arrow
- Touch My Data
- Touch Delete Favorite(s)
- Select the favorite(s) you want to delete
- Touch Delete
- Touch Yes
The favorite(s) that you have deleted will no longer be visible in your Favorites folder.
1This step is only available on the nuvi 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, and 1690 series devices.