« Get additional answers from Garmin
How do I upload a file from Training Center to my Garmin Connect account?
Both PC and Mac users have the ability to manually upload multiple activities from Training Center to a Garmin Connect account. Issues may occur when uploading to Garmin Connect due to file size or if data from Training Center is corrupted. Upload 1 activity at a time for the best possibility of a successful data transfer.
- Open the Training Center program
- Right click on the activity to be exported
- Select Export "date/time"
- Save it to the computers Desktop
- Sign into connect.garmin.com and click the Upload button
- Click on Manual Upload
- Click on the Browse button and go to Desktop
- Click on the saved file then click Open
- Click on Upload Activities from file button
- Open the Garmin Training Center application
- Select the activity to transfer
- Click on File in the menu bar
- Click on Send "date/time" to Garmin Connect
- Type in the Username and Password for Garmin Connect
The file should now be available to view in Garmin Connect.