« Get additional answers from Garmin
How can I pair my Garmin Speed/Cadence bike sensor (GSC 10) with a Forerunner 910XT or 310XT?
After replacing the battery or when first using, the Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor (GSC 10) will need to be paired to the Forerunner 910XT or 310XT. To pair the GSC 10:
- Press and hold Mode to access Change Sport
- Select Bike
- Press Enter
- Press Mode to access Main menu
- Select Settings
- Select Bike Settings
- Select bike name (Bike #, by default)
- Select ANT + Spd/Cad
- Press Reset on GSC 10 (white button)
- Wait for Reset button to flash red/green
- Select Yes under Bike sensors present?
- Select Restart Scan to rescan for GSC 10
- Pedal bike to see alternating red/green blinks on GSC 10 reset button
The speed/cadence icon will show unblinking on the Main menu when pairing is successful.
GSC 10 - https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=1266