How do I manually upload data from USB Mass Storage devices to Garmin Connect?
Activities can be uploaded from mass storage devices to Garmin Connect manually by using a web browser on a PC or Mac computer.
To manually upload activities to Garmin Connect:
- Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable
- Sign into Garmin Connect
- Click the + icon in the top right corner of the page
- Click Upload Your Activities
- Click the Manual Upload tab
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Once the activities are uploaded, they can be viewed in Garmin Connect.