« Get additional answers from Garmin
What are Garmin Live Services and where are they available?
Garmin Live Services available through the Garmin Smartphone Link provides the most up-to-date information to your Garmin navigator. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Other services are available through a one-time in app purchase that offers premium content and enhanced features.
Garmin Live Services include:
- myGarmin messaging - Provides notifications when new software updates and services are available
- Local Weather Information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts
- Advanced Weather* - Advanced Weather provides severe weather alerts, notifications of weather along your current route, and animated radar images on your Garmin navigator. All weather services are provided by DCI.
- Live Traffic* - Garmin Live Traffic provides the best-in-class real-time information that is updated every two minutes
- photoLive traffic cameras* - Provides drivers the ability to look up real-time photos from traffic cameras to get a glance at traffic and weather conditions.
- Fuel Prices* - Provides information regarding prices of any grade of fuel in your area. Fuel prices will differ by country.
o US – Opis
o UK – Catalist
o France – Carbeo
o Germany – Clevertaken
o Belgium and Luxembourg - BeMobile
*Not available in all areas. Premium subscription required. Fuel Prices are no longer available for purchase.
*Garmin Live Service purchases are one time.
Garmin Live Services are available in the following areas:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States