« Get additional answers from Garmin
How do I change the wrist band on my Forerunner 610 or Approach S3?
The bands on the Forerunner 610 and Approach S3 are user replaceable.
To change the band:
- Locate the pin on the strap
- Push the pin through using the provided tool
- Grasp the pin on the other side to pull it completely out
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for the other half of the band
- Place the new strap flush to the body of the watch ensuring there are no gaps
- Slide the pin through the strap
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the other side of the band
The new band will now be in place. We recommend viewing the Garmin training video demonstrating how to properly change the band for further clarification.
Garmin Training Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paJE_BXFQn0&feature=youtu.be