« Get additional answers from Garmin
Why should I switch from Garmin Training Center to Garmin Connect?
Training Center development has been discontinued for MAC and Windows as Garmin continues to focus on its unrivaled successor, Garmin Connect.
Garmin Connect offers many new, unparalleled features:
- Stay up-to-date automatically with this online application
- Access data from multiple devices and operating systems effortlessly
- Relax as data is automatically backed up by Garmin Connect
- Relive activities with the Activity Player
- Examine reports that summarize multiple activities on one page
- Review data in a calendar format, list format and individual format
- View activities on free, detailed maps provided by Bing and/or Google
- Create courses step by step without the need of a previous activity with the Course Creator
- Design custom workouts easily with the newly designed Workout Creator
- Share activities, courses and more with built in sharing capabilities
- Walk, Run, Bike and Swim other user’s shared activities
- Set goals and watch the progress bar grow as activities are uploaded
- Track health vitals like weight
To start using Garmin Connect, utilize Garmin Connect’s Getting Started page.
To transfer important activities to Garmin Connect from Garmin Training Center, utilize the FAQ, How do I upload a file from Training Center to my Garmin Connect account?
Switching to Garmin Connect will provide all of the above features as well as ensure new features are immediately available.