« Get additional answers from Garmin
How can I pair my Garmin Speed/Cadence bike sensor (GSC 10) with a Forerunner 305?
You may need to pair your Garmin Speed/Cadence bike sensor (GSC 10) after replacing the battery or when first using your Garmin GPS device with the GSC 10.
To pair your GSC 10 on a Forerunner 305:
- Press Mode to access the Main Menu
- Select Settings
- Select General
- Select Accessories
- Select Cadence Sensor
- Press the Reset button on your GSC 10 (the white button)
- Wait for the Reset button to flash red/green
- Select Yes under Cadence Sensor
- Select Restart Scan to rescan for your device
- Pedal your bike to see alternating red/green blinks on the GSC 10 reset button
The speed/cadence icon will show unblinking on the main menu when pairing is successful.